FlexiLoans is currently looking for an AVP Alliance for acquisition & relationship management of mid & large corporate clients for the Supply Chain Finance Business.
Key Responsibilities include:
● Ensuring the portfolio growth and quality on the Pan-India level for relationships managed.
● Develop new corporate tie-ups in Pan India and design structured finance solutions to suit
● Maintain relationships with treasury, purchase, and accounts team of the corporate clients to
ensure seamless financing of Channel partners
● Work closely with the Tech team to develop systems in order to best serve the corporate clients.
● Manage existing programs to ensure seamless financing of supply chain partners of associated
The ideal candidate should be MBA (Premier institutes) or CA/ CFA and specialized graduate with 8+ years
relevant Sales /BD experience BFSI, Supply Chain Finance, FinTech, or other organizations in building and
nurturing mega- alliances, partners especially with banks, BFSI, digital alliance.
● Be ok with the start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
● Have experience in scaling sales through a resource-lean model
● Good understanding of Financial Products and Credit
● Experience in Supply Chain Finance will give the candidate a strong added advantage.
Location: Mumbai, India, Asia
Employment Type: Full time