WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for Key Account Manager, who has multitasking and, problem-solving skills who can manage the designated clients end to end.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
1. Onboard Key customers signed up by the Business Development Team
2. Coordinate with the Customer, Bank, Business Development and Operation Team to ensure the completion of OnBoarding within defined TAT
3. Complete various integrations and go live with the customers within defined TAT.
4. Coordinate with all concerned departments to provide prompt customer services.
5. Ensure we earn targeted revenue from the assigned customers.
6. Upsell and Crosssell to the existing customers and expand the pie.
7. Signup referral business
8. Get testimonials and feedback from the customers.
9. Proactively take strategic initiatives to ring fence existing customers with superior service
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1. Key Account Management experience of atleast 3-5 years in a Software Product Company.
2. Great communication skills
3. Willing to work on customer issues at any time of the day
4. Can communicate with Top Management of the customer organization and resolve escalations effectively
5. Understand software terminologies and can communicate with software developers without any problem
6. Quick Learner
7. Possess selling skills
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
1. Opportunity to work with and learn from CXOs in a relatively flat organization
2. Opportunity to work in a future-oriented organization where degrees don’t matter, only your performance does
3. Opportunity to learn and execute with a number of latest tools in the CRM arena, some of them AI propelled
4. Opportunity to grow at a fast pace if you can prove your mettle
5. Opportunity to work in a productive and happy office where you will be from time to time playing table tennis tables and loads fun at work.
6. Competitive pay with potential for bonuses
Interested candidate can drop their CV on – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – (Do mention the role for which you are applying for in the resume)