FlexiLoans is currently looking for an Associate – SCF for managing and creating new partnerships aligned to the business goals and will be responsible for a P&L of its own. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience in growing business through alliances/partnerships.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Revenue Responsibility i.e. P&L of the business.
• Client Relationship Management and Servicing.
o Increase share of wallet in each of the existing customers by improving relationships at all levels in the platform
o Increasing quality leads for Business Loans from clients and ensuring the end to end fulfillment
o Reporting and Monitoring performance
o Research on potential tie-ups for Business Development – Market Sizing research, identifying potential new tie-up opportunities
• Working closely with Customer sales and Credit team to ensure Business targets are achieved
• Manage existing programs to ensure seamless financing of supply chain partners of associated corporates
• Product Research and coming out with innovative Financial products solving Customer problems along with the Products team
o Identifying innovative products to increase the share of wallet from existing customers
The ideal candidate should be MBA (Premier institutes) or CA/ CFA and a specialized graduate with 2-4 years of relevant Sales /BD experience BFSI, Supply chain finance, FinTech, or other organizations in building and nurturing mega-alliances, partners especially with banks, BFSI, digital alliance.
• Be ok with the start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
• Have experience in scaling sales through a resource-lean model
• Good understanding of Financial Products and Credit
• Experience in Supply Chain Finance will give the candidate a strong added advantage.
Location: Mumbai, India, Asia
Employment Type: Full time