Designation (BDM / BDE)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Knowledge on Banking and Financial Industry
• Understanding BFSI Industry and to perform research according to products
• Should generate contacts through multiple sources. Build contact database
• Identify and Prioritize the Accounts with largest potentials with mapping to Products & Service Offerings
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Will work closely with all Partner Banks.
• Doing daily Business Development activities for relevant stakeholders with partner banks to generate leads in different banks to generate business and thereby fixing appointments and ultimate closure of agreements.
• Taking care of Existing customers also and generating business also through references of them.
Required Skills & Abilities:
– Any Graduates/post graduate ideally with around 2-3 years of outdoor sales experience.
– Excellent Communication skills In English, Hindi & mother tongue language as per Territory assigned – written and verbal
– Good listening skills and active problem-solving skills
– Computer Savvy, Ability to multitask.
– Ability to handle pressure
– Business acumen basic in terms of leads identification and closures
– Team work –coordination within organization and partner banks organization also
– Assertiveness and Go to Market Confidence n Sales
– Strong Follow up with clients n Partners
Share your resume on Dinesh.firstname.lastname@example.org